Carl Brewer a écrit :
> mouss wrote:
>

>> move all domains from mydestination and virtual_mailbox_domains to
>> relay_domains.
>
> To confirm, (there's no relay_domains in my main.cf at the moment) :
>
> I have at present :
>
> mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, localhost,
> /etc/postfix/relay_domains.cf
>

> I should change that to :
>
> relay_domains = /etc/postfix/relay_domains.cf
>

> ?

yes.

that said, you still have $myhostname, ... as for local delivery. it's
unclear if you want these to be passed to the remote server. if so, add
them to relay_domains (and remove them from mydestination). if there is
no MX, you may need to add transport_maps entries and configure the
remote system to accept mail for these domains.