Hi folks

I have a Centos 5.3 Box running postfix 2.6.3 .
I use an smarthost in a per user authentication basis. I meant every local user has a passwrod to use against the smarthost. My question is, in this conditions is it possible to take advantage of smtp_connection_cache so all the queued messages from the same user can be delivered to the smarthost using the same smtp conection and avoid sasl handshaking for every message who has the same "from" address? An important note is the delivery is deferred. My server is not online all the time.

If it's possible can you give me some examples of how can I do this?

Thanks

David