Patrick Chemla put forth on 1/9/2010 12:37 PM:

> I wen t there but did not find explanations about miss address lookup or
> miss domain lookup.
> While I have 122,000 messages in active queue I still don't understand
> why statistics show max simultaneous domains=1. It should be dozens , or
> hundreds.

Those are statistics relating to scache performance.  It tells you how many
domains or addresses were able to be delivered via scache reuse.  I.e. how many
emails Postfix was able to send through an already open SMTP connection to a
given host.

Since all of your qmail hosts are configured identically, and should be able to
relay mail bound for any destination on the internet, you should never see
anything less than ~100% in those statistics, _unless_ there is some other kind
of problem.

If your qmail servers are rate limiting via any method, and Postfix is
attempting to send 2000 emails per minute down that one SMTP connection, when
qmail blocks individual deliveries for any reason, those scache failure
statistics will increase.

--
Stan