2010/1/11 Michael <p...@nettrust.co.nz>:
> As follows
>
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
>        check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/access,
>        permit_mynetworks,
>    reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch
> mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-sender-access.cf
>        reject_unauth_destination
> RECEIVER ADDRESS (The server responded: "5.7.1 <SENDER ADDRESS>: Sender
> address rejected: not owned by user SASL USER")
>
> What;s going on? Running the query directly against the SQL database returns
> the desired result.

I've not used this function before myself, but my reading of the docs
indicates you might've misinterpreted the correct usage.

I hopped through these three in order:
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#reject_sender_login_mismatch
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtpd_sender_login_maps

You haven't posted the output of `postconf -n`, so I don't know if
your settings are correct, but I suspect you're needing something
like:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
       reject_invalid_hostname,
       reject_non_fqdn_sender,
       reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
       reject_unknown_sender_domain,
       reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
       reject_unauth_pipelining,
       check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/access,
       permit_mynetworks,
       reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch,
       reject_unauth_destination

smtpd_sender_login_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-sender-access.cf

reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch doesn't take a type:table
mapping, it just makes use of one defined elsewhere.