Michael Reck wrote:

> I`m looking for a SA replacement in an large scale enviroment.
> DSPAM seems to use filesystem (--with-userdir=) for various functions
> which is not what i want. dspam also needs per user activation.

Your assumptions about Dspam are wrong. Using --with-userdir is
optional, and Dspam can do Optin/Optout, but this is configurable, ad
depending on your setup there is no work penalty for adding new users.

> Anything except Mailstorage is placed in DB and i don`t want to change
> this.

Dspam can do this with an SQL backend

> - Support for 80k+ Users, Multiple node cluster

I have no experience with this kind of userbase, but some ppl on the
dspam mailing list have ISP-sized setups running.

> Any ideas ?

Give DSPAM a second look :)

--
Regards,