Hello everybody,

I got a hole set >20 of Debian systems connected to mobile broadband
internet. They are behind a NAT of with dynamic ip's.

I want these systems to be able to sent emails to my server for all
kind of reasons like monitoring, security updates etcetera.

I want to use postfix to authorise to my secured SMTP server to be
able to deliver mail. The authorisation should be like the one's used
on my MTA's like Mozilla Thunderbird with SMTP authorisation.

Configuration option I made up:

authuser=usern...@powercraft.nl
authpass=password
authmethod=plain
mailhub=secure.powercraft.nl:465
usessl=true

Can somebody show me an example how to setup up a simple outgoing only
email configuration that uses SMTP AUTH over SSL?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Jelle