Hello to everybody.
I'm creating a mailserver that will relay emails to different smtp servers.

To allow the smtp authentication I'm using this options:
smtp_sasl_auth_enable = yes

and in the file sasl_passwd I've something like:
[smtp.domain.com]    t...@domain.com:password

With this configuration I'm able to have the smtp auth for the user
t...@domain.com

Now if I've another user, with email te...@domain.com, I can not add
it in the sasl_passwd.

>From my test I saw that for some smtp servers I can have the
authentication from an user and the smtp relay from another one... but
I guess not all the servers are like that.

So my question is: how can I setup a way to have username:password
related with the sender of the email?
I've tried also with mysql, but the %s is giving me as result just the
smtp host... so I've no way to match the sender...

Any idea?

Thanks
Michele