I have a correctly working postfix server that receives mail for a domain.
Sadly it delivers only "normal" mail, not mailing list mail.

Spamassassin is configured to process incoming mail.

Maildrop is configured to deliver mail to folders.

It all works for normal mail and fails for mailing lists.

All mailing list mail is immediately sent back to the mailing list instead of
being delivered. Summary of log messages:

- postfix/smtpd accepts email.
- postfix/qmgr line show the envelope sender is
owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org
- spamd processes the email and declares it clean
- postfix/pickup line shows from header owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org
- postfix/smtp line shows to header postfix-users@postfix.org

I guess that:
- envelope sender is owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org and envelope to: is my
address i...@prudek.com,
- while after spamcheck the mail header From is the real sender and mail
header to is postfix-users@postfix.org

Is that true? Any tips how to fix it?

--
Milos Prudek