Hi all,

I have smtpd_recipient_restrictions like this:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
        permit_sasl_authenticated, permit_mynetworks,
        reject_unauth_destination,
        check_policy_service unix:private/postgrey,
        reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org,
        permit

For testing purposes, I want to skip the policy service for some
recipient addresses, for other recipients I want to skip the spamhaus
check, and for a third class of recipients I want to skip both checks.

So the idea is something like this:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
        permit_sasl_authenticated, permit_mynetworks,
        reject_unauth_destination,
        check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/skip_postgrey,
        check_policy_service unix:private/postgrey,
        check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/skip_spamhaus,
        reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org,
        permit

/etc/postfix/skip_postgrey could contain somethink like:

  do.not.want.postg...@example.com    SKIP_NEXT_RESTRICTION

Similar for /etc/postfix/skip_spamhaus...

Of course, "SKIP_NEXT_RULE" is not a possible action in access tables.
But I guess you see what I want. Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks and regards
-stefan-