On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 4:53 AM, fsuel <frederic.s...@etca.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'am from the french ministry of defense and we have a opensource
> project about trusted messaging system. The aims of the global project
> is to build more trusted email system with components as Thunderbird and
> PostFix. All of the project is call TRUSTEDBIRD  with the agreement of
> the Mozilla Foundation :  www.trustedbird.org
>
> We developped somes script for to setup an email gateway managing
> several priorities (with Postfix and Qpsmtpd) and Qos over the nerwork.
> Sould it be possible to have informations listed on the Posfix Addon
> Software page with the subtitle Management of priority ?
> You can find informations about the addon here :
> http://www.trustedbird.org/tb/Priority_email_gateway

Well, add a tos/dscp action for restriction/{header|body}_checks,
writing the value to queue file, and doing qmgr pass to smtp client
this tos/dscp as command args, do the job. Tos/dscp action can be no
terminative action, also "filter" could be.

I'd like see restrictions support to non-terminative actions, to set
some behavior but not skip nexts acls jumping to next restriction
(useful for "FILTER", "WARN" and TOS/DSCP proposed action). Something
like "set behavior and dunno".

--
Reinaldo de Carvalho
http://korreio.sf.net

"Don't try to adapt the software to the way you work, but rather
yourself to the way the software works" (myself)