On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 09:17:35AM -0800, motty cruz wrote:

> Filter # mail -v mo...@domain.com
> Subject: test postfix conf
> debug_peer_list =  127.0.0.1
>
> .
> EOT
> Mail Delivery Status Report will be mailed to <root>.
> Filter # mailq
> -Queue ID- --Size-- ----Arrival Time---- -Sender/Recipient-------
> A4051B898      1938 Tue Feb 23 09:01:54  MAILER-DAEMON
>                                                   (mail transport
> unavailable)

Third item from http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#mail:

    Postfix logging. See the text at the top of the DEBUG_README document
    to find out where logging is stored. Please do not frustrate the
    helpers by word wrapping the logging.

Find and post the log entries for this ( A4051B898 ) queue-id, repost
the log entries and your configuration setings together in one message.

> filter# postconf -n
> alias_database = hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/aliases
> alternate_config_directories = /usr/local/etc/postfix-out

You seem to have multiple Postfix instances, make sure you are posting
configuration information for the right one... Was "MAIL_CONFIG"
set in the environment when you were running the mail(1) command in
question?

> anvil_rate_time_unit = 20s

Why?

> config_directory = /usr/local/etc/postfix
> content_filter = smtp-amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10024

Is an "smtp-amavis" transport defined in master.cf?

> local_transport = no local mail delivery

There's your problem. This is nonsense.

> mydestination = domain.com,

Especially when you configure your domain for local delivery.

--
        Viktor.

environment.  If you are interested, please drop me a note.