Hi, I have a smtp/pop3 public mail server, this server is in production enviroment form 3/4 years nobody problems but from two days I have sometimes that smtpd not responding and I have this error::

2B85826A5B3 8913 Tue Mar 16 16:41:11 listbounc...@domain.eu (delivery temporarily suspended: conversation with 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] timed out while receiving the initial server greeting) x...@domain.biz

and all mails keep in queue.
Then I must restart postfix and amavis services and after the mail are delivered. This problem can be generated by a few hardware resources available or can be a problem caused from postfix or amavis ?
I use:
postfix-2.5.6-1

Thanks.

------