Hi,
We use postfix as  a frontal MTA .
Frontal MTA mail are  surname.n...@domain.fr , and store account are
sn...@account.fr.

For the moment we only have one mail account server and with aliases we
route mail like this:  surname.n...@domain.fr:sn...@account.fr)

We want to create 2 server to store user account :In futur,one server
will call "account1" and will store (a-l) login account mail and
"account2" will store (m-z) login account mail.

My question is , is there a way to tell postfix that when login account
first letter is (a-l) then route mail on account1 and when first letter
is (m-z) then route mail on account2 ? without using aliases ?

Or must whe use another software (like we use perdition pour pop/imap
routing) ?

Thanks.