> There may be several legitimate reasons to stick with an older version
> for some time, but if it's all the same to you, then using the latest
> stable release is always the best default choice.

For products like postfix (in terms of how they manager their product), I have
high confidence when they release stable versions, so I like to stick with the
newest stable.  I was already in line to release the 2.7.0 to test servers when
the 2.6.6 notification came out today.  I've built both, but will go with 2.7.0

Gary-