It isn't just aol. It is any isp system that they seem to be spamming. As I said a person connnects up. (not one of the email users). Just a random ip number. Sometimes it is postini (we use postini), aol, etc, etc. That sends one message in with mutiple reciepients. Then it sends out like say 20 or 30 or 100 messages to yahoo or aol or what not. I'll try to get a log of it. But I have to put postini in -v to get more information and wait for it to happen again. I just don't understand why my postfix system would allow anybody that is not in my mysql database to route a messages. It is not suspose to. I assume I have a configuration issue. If you look at my first post. You will see my config file. I have concluded that this might be a known issue and thus not talked about. But if that is the case. It is annoying that every once in a while I have to go and unblack list myself from some isp. Like the other day I had to request removal from verizion. They check into my system and said everything looks great. Black list removal approved.

Thanks,

Josh

dangerous content by Mychoice, and is
believed to be clean.