Dear All,
Thank you very much for the immediate responses for all you guys...
I will try all of these options and let you know the progress.

Thanks and Regards
Indrajith

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:37:19 +0100
 DUBOURG Kevin <ke...@dubourg.info> wrote:

Hello,

I use maildrop package to replace "virtual". In your email
directory "/home/email" for example you put this :

Filename =>
.mailfilter

# move spam to
spamfolder
##
SPAMFLD=$DEFAULT/.Junk/
SUBSCRIPT=$DEFAULT/courierimapsubscribed

#
test idf Junk folder exists, if notr create one
# autosubscribe to the
Junk folder
`test -d "$SPAMFLD"`
if( $RETURNCODE == 1 )
{
`maildirmake
"$SPAMFLD"`
`echo INBOX.Junk >> $SUBSCRIPT`
}

Before, you have to
configure postfix to delivered email with
maildrop.
http://www.postfix.org/MAILDROP_README.html

For me it's the best
solution. (i use amavis also).

Regards,

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:10:37
-0400, Miles Fidelman
wrote:
Chaminda Indrajith wrote:
Dear
All,

I need to put the SPAM mails into users' Junk Mail folder. How
can we
do it in Postfix?

Mails are stored in Maildir format in
the user's home directory. Junk
mail folder is inside the Maildir as
".Junk". Amavisd-new tags the
spam mails as "[SPAM]"
1. install
procmail
2. configure postfix to use procmail as your local delivery
agent
3. configure procmail to route spam to the junk folder - can be
configured system wide and/or per-user

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procmail is as good a place as any to start

for more info
google procmail to find lots of how-to.s

In theory,
there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there
is. .... Yogi Berra