Stephens, Kurt:
> I'd like to have all local postfix deliveries to go directly into
> a TCP or UDS (named pipe) socket, that will eventually end up raw
> in database table for subsequent triage.

It's easy enough to take one of the pipe(8) examples in master.cf,
run a netcat-like command, and set main.cf:local_transport
appropriately.

It's even easier to run such a command from the user's .forward
files.

But you cannot use the To: header address. Proof: you received this
email message, but you are not listed in the message header.

You MUST pass the envelope recipient information (and perhaps sender
for auto-replies) to your database, otherwise you will mis-deliver
list mail, and other BCC recipients.