On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 22:13:05 -0600
Josh Cason <joc...@mychoice.cc> wrote:

> So when I type grep the original message. In this case as
> listed above. It list the server ip number as comming in with some
> outside e-mail address we don't have.

If it's coming from the server IP or localhost, you've most likely
got some naughty CGI/PHP/whatever script on your server generating it.

(Or someone has a shell account and doing it, but that's rare these
days.)

Is there a web server on this machine?  Do you allow users to run PHP or
CGI?  Are you running a webmail package of some sort and have users
that think it's wise to send their credentials to Nigeria?

Look at log entries in your web server access logs to see if somoene is
the logs to narrow it down).