Hey Folks,

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.  I think it might make the
most sense to start by describing what I'm trying to accomplish first.
 Which is this, I have a server that is configured as the host for our
mailman lists (lists.example.org), it also sits between postini and our
exchange server and processes mail for aliases that point to other
providers.  So it should process anything for example.org and
lists.example.org using it's local aliases file then pass it to mailman, our
exchange server or to somewhere else.

So far so good, I've got it doing all that.  The new wrinkle that I need
help with is getting it to pass all outbound mail not destined for mailman
or our exchange server back to postini for outbound processing.  I think I'd
want to set postini to be the Outbound mail relay, but still have the server
pass mail to the exchange server directly and also to continue processing
mail for lists.example.org locally and passing it to mailman.  I think I can
do this with transport maps?  Will transit maps override the relayhost
settings when appropriate?  I have the O'Reilly Postfix book, but wasn't
able to determine this using that resource.

Thanks!

Scott

Scott Thomson

Systems Administrator

Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations

25 Beacon Street

Boston, MA 02108

617-948-6109