The pop-before-smtp has other ip numbers in the list. I'm able to create a list using the pop-before-smtp --list command and > into a file. Then read through the ip numbers. That is how I know what is listed including 127.0.0.1 and the internal server ip number. Compared to the test server that does not includ itself in the list. As stated before I think I'm missing something. I did include a bit of the log in the last post of this message. I was wishing one of you guys would take a look at it and say yea. This or that is allowing stuff that is not suspose to through.

Thanks,

Josh

dangerous content by Mychoice, and is
believed to be clean.