I think it is easier to config the return path when you send the mails.

Levi

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 10:47 AM, Jordi Espasa Clofent <[email protected]
> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've a PHP script which is executed by 'www-data' (the httpd user) local
> user in Debian GNU/Linux box. I use this smtpd box as massive mailing
> remainder to all of our costumers.  Because of that I need to know  the
> costumers haven't could be contacted, so I want to redirect these bounces to
> dedicated mailbox.
>
> That's easy:
>
> www:            [email protected]
>
> in aliases and rebuild the aliases.
>
> But the problem is local user 'www-data' executes a lof of scripts using
> smtpd and I don't want to redirecto all the bounces to mailbox
> [email protected].
>
> żIs there any way to establish some pattern disctintion?
>
> For example, let's to suppose that my massive mails are always generated
> with FROM: [email protected]:
>
> żCan I set up "www: [email protected]" in alias when _ONLY_ the
> FROM is  [email protected]?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

Reply via email to