On Sat, 24 Apr 2010, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
Subject: [pfx] Re: WHAT IS "probe" Mail Delivery Status Report

(sigh) Mea Culpa... I try to remember to remove my list sorting tags
when I reply...

But this time, honestly, I was a bit focussed on the appearance
that my system had suddenly and inexplicably started to send
'sendmail -bv' messages...

I wouldn't mind if they were from 'apache' or 'postfix', but
from 'root'? And the scattering of addresses is weird... Worrisome...

I was hoping that maybe someone had encountered this specific type of event, perhaps some upgrade to postfix or another mail-related item that would cause this....

- C