On 2010-05-10 10:08 AM, BABEDH-DHRA wrote:
> I have been trying to get this to work for about a year and I have had
> no success.  I have installed Debian Lenny AMD-64 bit with this setup.
> http://www200.pair.com/mecham/spam/virtual2p1.html
>
> I am trying to send mail through my own mail server so Postfix will
> handle everything.
>
> What do I need to do to get this to work correctly.

You're asking the wrong question in the wrong way without providing
necessary details:

Per the welcome message you received when you joined the list:

TO REPORT A PROBLEM see:

At a minimum, postfix version, output of postconf -n and unedited
NON-verbose logs exhibiting the problem should be provided...

--

Best regards,

Charles