* Robert Fitzpatrick <li...@webtent.net>:

> [...]

I guess Exchange didn't like that and did reject the mail.
Usually the error message contains info about "mailserver generating
this message".

If you don't see that sender on your postfix gateway, then I guess
it's your internal exchange server.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
  Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin