On 9 juin 2010, at 23:42, Noel Jones wrote:

> For problems with amavisd-new, better to ask on the amavis-users list.

I know that, but I've already googled for a fix on Amavisd's side, with no
luck. The only bug report I've found is on Debian's site, claiming that Postfix
should not accept the mail in the first place... and that's not my point of
view.

> I don't think this is configurable in amavisd-new, in which case the easiest
> solution is to redirect the problem client to an unfiltered postfix listener.

You're right, it's not configurable in amavisd-new, I would have to patch the
code, and that would have become a pain to maintain.
smtpd_command_filter is the easiest solution. I've already 3 postfix instances
(postmulti), I don't want to add another one just for one appliance.

thanks,

Patrick PRONIEWSKI
--
Administrateur Système - SENTIER - Université Lumière Lyon 2