Hi,

I need to forward a single user to another smtp-relay. The rest of the users of this domain is delivered local. So I put her into /etc/postfix/transport:

u...@testdomain.de smtp:[212.6.xxx.xxx]

did a "postmap transport", reloaded postfix. But nothing happens.
I thought, maybe there' a problem with the transport file. So I changed other transports there, and the changes where effective.
Then I thought, maybe a special character there, and retyped the entry.
Still no effect, E-Mails to u...@testdomain.de are still delivered local.

I'm sure that the solution to this problem is pretty obvious, but right now I just don't see it. So help is very much appreciated.

I'm running postfix 2.1.5 on a old debian 3.1.

kind regards

Joern Maerkel