Hello guys,

I am working on tunning our postfix server which is already much faster dues to the great input I got in this list :)

I now have to configure our proxymap to have the number of processes equal to the maximum required during a burst situation. My question is: could any of these functions bellow happen in parallel?

On smtpd process
* -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=check_sender_access,proxy:mysql: ...

On cleanup process
* -o header_checks=proxy:mysql: ...

On main.cf
* smtpd_sender_login_maps = proxy:mysql:...

From what I read on the documentation bellow, the cleanup process would start after the smtpd process, so I believe there should be no parallel processign happening there. Nevertheless, I could not find information on the smtpd_sender_login_maps and smtpd_sender_restrictions that could give me indications if they are processed sequentially or in parallel.

http://www.postfix.org/OVERVIEW.html

Any ideas?

Luciana