Hello,

If i understand, the smtpd_recipient_restrictions allow just to give postfix the list of addresses for wich he can accept emails, but my need is to prevent that an other person use an other mail server to send emails using our domain. It mean i want to specify to postfix the servers that can send mails using mydomain, and NO OTHER SERVER can do it. If postfix receive emails relayed by other server and coming from mydomain Sender with @mydomain address, it must reject that email.

Thank you

--
|-Rachid Abdelkhalak
|-Network Security Engineer, MTDS