On 07/08/2010 06:10 PM, Phil Howard wrote:
On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 10:40, markus reichelt<m...@mareichelt.com>  wrote:

ALso, I can only stress what has been said already: get your distro
shit together; go along with your hunch about slackware, ask
slackware specific questions on a slackware mailinglist/usenet group,
and post postfix problems (which you researched yourself but couldnt
solve on your own) in here.
If one asks "How well does Postfix perform on Slackware" ... on a
Slackware list/forum ... better hope Jeroen isn't on that list/forum.

I would have to say I don't know, because as already indicated, I run postfix on Ubuntu.

However, I do frequent slackware forums.

J.