hello there,

i'm running a postfix 2.4.6 on a opensuse box.
postfix has amawis-new with spamassasin installed ...

since a few weeks one of my email accounts gets bombarded with thousands of SPAM mailer daemon error bounces.
could not deliver message ... bla bla bla ...

it's getting really annoying as there are thousands of error bounces coming in every single day.

looks like that the email address ended up on some SPAM mailing lists ... adn now the mailbox receives all this error message junk

so ... what's the best strategy to get rid off this problem?

already had a quick look ... and the error bounces come in with an empty <> from address ... which seems to be standard for this ... and by default postfix doesn't block empty from addresses <>

so what's the best thing to do to get rid of those thousand error email bounces?

thing is that the customer urgently needs this email account as it is signed up at many service providers.

could i do a header check for this single email account and reject the empty from address <> for that email account only?
what are my options? what's the smartest thing to do??

thanks a lot for your help & service

with best regards
becki