Sometimes the downstream MX has a 'special cookbook' of super secret
anti-spam body checks, and you will always have this problem.

Nachman Yaakov Ziskind, FSPA, LLM       aw...@ziskind.us
Attorney and Counselor-at-Law           http://ziskind.us
Economic Group Pension Services         http://egps.com