On 07/31/2010 02:15 PM, Mark Scholten wrote:
Hello,

I am looking for a solution to get the following information from postfix:
- Ignore connections from 127.0.0.1 or process only connections from
127.0.0.1 (with another flag/option set)
- What is done with the connection (mail accepted/mail rejected (if rejected
what was the reason, for example helo check failed/greylisted/recipient
doesn't exist/blacklisted))

Or if the above isn't available something that outputs the following to a
file or the commandline (so I can grep at it and use wc -l):
- Create a single line with information about a message
(time/sender/recipient/helo/sending server/action (including error
code/error information if available)

I did check and didn't find it here (or I didn't look good enough)
http://www.postfix.org/addon.html#logfile

Is something like that available for postfix or should I create something
for it?

I have no idea what you're talking about - do you want to make postfix DO something, or do you want to analyze log files ?

In the former case, you can restrict pretty much anything.

In the latter case, there are no limitations, since they're presumably your log files - go wild.

J.