> Here's some rope:
>
> # main.cf
> header_checks = regexp:/etc/postfix/header_checks
>
> # header_checks
> IF /^(to|cc):/
> /(@*){10}/  HOLD  too many addresses in To: or CC: header
> ENDIF
>

> Note this counts the recipients listed in each header, not the combined
> total.
>
> Note this counts declared recipients listed in the headers. This has little
> or no relation to actual recipients.
>
> I wouldn't be surprised is this rejects mail you want, and passes lots of
> mail you don't want.  Use with caution.
>
> A "too many recipients might be spam" test is far better suited for a
> scoring system such as SpamAssassin, which can also do more complex checks.
>
> Consider using a content_filter or milter that incorporates SpamAssassin.

i use spamassassin to stop the spam, and work great.   the problem is
related with a "user culture".  by example: a user receive a great
joke, so forward it to others 10 users, and they forward again to
other 10 users and continue.  We need stop them.  the first idea is
talk with the users, but my boss request me an alternative technical
solution, i case of the users dont wanna cooperate.

thanks in advance