Le 06/09/2010 01:01, Ralph Seichter a écrit :
On 06.09.10 00:25, mouss wrote:

add "-o syslog_name=postsubmission" to both your submission and
cleanup_submission and see if it appears in your logs.
I see postsubmission/smtpd in the mail log, but postsubmission/cleanup
is not logged. So, I guess my cleanup_submission service is not called?

so you need to review your master.cf and main.cf for typos and space/comment errors. I recommend using
    -o var=${main_cf_var}
where variables are defined in main.cf. This avoids all white space related headeachs.

if you can't find the error, remove all comments in your master.cf and try again. if it still doesn't work, post the last master.cf (no comments inside).

make sure your amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10124 doesn't forward mail to
port 25...
I have not set a $forward_method in my amavisd.conf, and the default is
"smtp:[127.0.0.1]:10025", which matches Postfix's master.cf.

-Ralph