Zitat von Andrea Urbani <a2.urb...@tiscali.it>:

Hello to everyone,

I'm new at this list so I hope to write in the right way my question.

I have the following situation: I try to send a mail to
u...@domain.tld.
If I manually ask for the MX records of DOMAIN.TLD I get:

MX 20 MAILSERVER1
MX 30 MAILSERVER2
MX 40 MAILSERVER3

The MAILSERVER1 has graylist so Postfix tries to send the mail and:

450 4.2.0 <u...@domain.tld>: Recipient address rejected: Greylisted
for 300 seconds (in reply to RCPT TO command)

And now the "problems" start: Postfix tries then to connect to
MAILSERVER2, but this server is down.
Postfix tries then to connect to MAILSERVER3 and here the owner has a
bad configuration and I get

554 5.7.1 <u...@domain.tld>: Relay access denied (in reply to RCPT TO
command)

Result: my mail is removed from the queue and I get an undeliverable
mail message.
But I try to send another mail the MAILSERVER1 take it in the right
way due to 300 seconds are elapsed.

This is RFC compliant behaviour of Postfix to try the listed MX records and you should not try to alter this at all. Fix it by contacting the remote postmaster or use a transport table entry which point to MAILSERV1. Be aware that the second one fails if the remote site switches their server names.

Regards

Andreas