On 09/16/2010 10:33 PM, Brian Pribis wrote:
When I receive an email addressed to, say, t...@virtual_domain.com, I want this forwarded to someone_e...@virtual_domain.com.

I have this done in the virtual file and everything appears to work, except one thing I can't understand:

virtual_alias_maps doesn't support aliasing in the same domain.
Whatever you have, that can't work - something else is going on.

When the email arrives in my mail client it arrives with t...@virtual_domain.com in the CC field.

Something else is going on.

Why is this? I really don't want the original address showing up. Did I miss something?

Yes.
Please include relevant logs and the output of postconf -n.

If this is more than something obvious let me know and I'll send through my postfix conf info.

Impossible to know. Info FIRST, then we'll see.

--
J.