Hi,

The first solution is amavis. But if you don't want to install amavis, there's
another trick using shell scripts

Save the script below to some file which is accessible in your $PATH for my
example it is saved as postspam
#!/bin/sh
TEMPFILE=$$.$RANDOM.$RANDOM
SPAMKLVL=11
cat > /tmp/$TEMPFILE
SPAMLEVL=`cat /tmp/$TEMPFILE | /usr/bin/spamc --check | sed 's/\/.*$//' | sed
's/\..*$//'`
if (("$SPAMLEVL" < "$SPAMKLVL"))
  then cat /tmp/$TEMPFILE | /usr/bin/spamc | /usr/sbin/sendmail -i "$@"
       echo "$@" >> /tmp/maillist
fi
rm /tmp/$TEMPFILE

Create an isolated user for the process e.g spamdu

Then modify your master.cf as following:
postspam  unix    -      n       n       -      -      pipe
   flags=Rq user=spamdu argv=/server/bin/postspam -f ${sender} -- ${recipient}
#....
smtp      inet   n       -       n       -      -      smtpd
  -o content_filter=postspam:dummy

Configure spamassassin for user spamdu and train it appropriately (I am using
MySQL databases for this anyway)

Now it should be ok, plus the fact that the script can kill the spam of a level
above (beware not to use decimals)

Best Regards
Nick

(Hope it would help you)