Hi,

I have a setup, where emails received by mail server(postfix) are taken on and
the resulting email's body(html or plain text) and attachments are parsed to
separate files and saved, for this I use javax mail api.

The problem occurs for email body when it is in Chinese (simple and
traditional) (charset GB2312, as per email header) or Korean (charset
ks_c_5601-1987, as per email header),

the resulting parsed email bodies show character corruption (the characters are
displayed as '?').

Also even if I am explicitly saving the charset to be the one as suggested by
email header the problem remains same.

I am unable to understand why rest of the programs like Google mail, Outlook
can parse the mail body right while my code could not.

Please suggest what am I doing wrong?

thanks in advance

Ashish