On Oct 5, 2010, at 6:04 AM, Avinash Pawar // Viva wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please suggest me solution on following requirements :
>
> User will send emails on one postfix server then this server will route email
> traffic to multiple postfix servers.
>
> How we can implement this feature ?
>
> Should we use any Load Balancer?

greetings you can use transport maps on the one smtp server to send to
different destinations
http://www.porcupine.org/postfix-mirror/transport.5.html

snip
#        user+extens...@domain transport:nexthop
#               Deliver  mail  for  user+extens...@domain   through
#               transport to nexthop.
#
#        u...@domain transport:nexthop
#               Deliver  mail  for u...@domain through transport to
#               nexthop.
#
#        domain transport:nexthop
#               Deliver mail for domain through transport  to  nex-
#               thop.
#
#        .domain transport:nexthop
#               Deliver  mail  for  any subdomain of domain through
#               transport to nexthop. This applies  only  when  the
#               string  transport_maps  is  not  listed in the par-
#               ent_domain_matches_subdomains  configuration   set-
#               ting.   Otherwise, a domain name matches itself and
#               its subdomains.