On 10/04/2010 10:55 PM, mouss wrote:
 Le 04/10/2010 21:10, Jeroen Geilman a écrit :
On 10/04/2010 08:31 PM, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
* Jeroen Geilman<jer...@adaptr.nl>:
The real client IP ? That can't be trivially spoofed, and so would
actually BE your server.
I have seen clients who apparently connect to my MX with the IP and
then send the IP after HELO.
With YOUR IP ? That's highly unlikely, to the point of unbelievability.
I've seen those as well; not from within my networks, but yes. I've
seen them!

The OP says in so many words that he sees connections WITH HIS IP: "who apparently connect to the MX *with the IP*"

This does not happen.

OP talks about clients helo'ing with his IP, not connections coming from someone who spoofed his IP.

Well excuse me, again, but he obviously did.

Re-quoting: "I have seen clients who apparently connect to my MX with the IP "

How does that translate to anything else than what I said ?

--
J.