>If I'm reading this right, I *think* you can just set your postfix
>gateway to hold all mails by adding "static:HOLD" to the TOP of your
>smtpd_sender_restrictions:
>
>smtpd_sender_restrictions = static:HOLD, blah, blah
>
>Then once your mailbox server is back up, comment out that line and then
>issue
>
>postsuper -r ALL

You are reading it right, but I can defer mail very easily now, the issue
is we must receive mail all weekend and some that should be help will
get delivered. Duplicating all mail and resending it would just make my life
so much easier than worrying about dumping it out of the new MB server
which I can do, but don't want to.

Thanks!
jlc