On 2010-10-18 9:58 PM, Steve Jenkins wrote:
> The instructions at http://www.postfix.org/BACKSCATTER_README.html
> seem to only address what to do if MY server is the one being
> forged. In the above example, it seems that procom.ca is being
> forged. How should I configure my Postfix installation so that I'm
> not sending the spam back to the innocent sender? Let me know if you
> need me to post my postconf -n again.

As has been told to you more than once, the correct solution is simple...

1. Stop forwarding spam, or

2. Do not forward *any* emails, period.

If you absolutely *must* allow your users the option to blindly forward
*all* incoming mail to another account, then you need to do one of two
things:

1. Disable *all* spam filtering on the target address, or

2. Implement some kind of additional spam filtering on accounts that
forward mail that refuses to forward any mail with a very *low* spam
threshhold.

If you cannot do one or the other reliably, then you will continue to
have the problem.

--

Best regards,

Charles