On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 02:20:51PM -0200, Leonardo Rodrigues wrote:

>     I have a domain (domain.com.br) with lots of subdomains in the
> format nnn.domain.com.br.
>
>     nnn.domain.com.br (about 40 different subdomains) have only 2
> (two) DNS entries:
>
> nnn    IN    MX    10 server.nnn.domain.com.br.
> nnn    IN    TXT    "v=spf1 include:domain.com.br -all"

Does an A record exist for server.nnn.domain.com.br?  If not, how
are we supposed to figure out where to actually direct mail for
postmas...@nnn.domain.com.br?  If you don't have an A record for
server.nnn.domain.com.br, I believe you have a dangling MX record.

Is the MX record supposed to be ?:

nnn     IN      MX      10 server.domain.com.br.

Maybe I've missed something in your problem description.  Some very
smart people have responded before me without mentioning this.  I
probably missed something.

lamb...@lambertfam.org