Неворотин Вадим put forth on 10/27/2010 10:51 AM:
> I can't add clients to whitelist because I don't know their addresses. One
> of our manager call to client with phone and say him email address. And in
> this case manager should receive a letter without greylisting, so in fact I
> need some method to pass greylisting, which manager could describe to
> client. The simplest way for manager and client is to add to mail subject
> some digital code, but I can't understand how to configure Postfix to
> support this method.

Will all these clients be sending to the same email address
@yourcompany.tld upon this initial contact?  If so, simply whitelist the
recipient address.  There are many ways to skin this cat.  The key is
that any anti-spam measures should always be 100% transparent to
senders.  I.e. they shouldn't have to add something to the subject line
just to get their email through your server, or jump through any other
hoops.

I use Postgrey here, and the most I've ever had to wait on greylist
delay after signing up for a new mailing list or placing an order with a
new company was a few minutes.  If you can't whitelist in one form or
another, and a few minutes delay is too long for you, then you shouldn't
be using greylisting at all, as it's not a good fit for your needs.

--
Stan