On 11/5/2010 6:24 PM, Wietse Venema wrote:
This is now implemented with minor changes. [...]

I have uploaded postfix-2.8-20101105-nonprod for testing (nonprod
because this is SMTP server code, and I mostly rely on postscreen's
DNS whitelisting feature).

ftp://ftp.porcupine.org/mirrors/postfix-release/index.html and
mirror sites.

Once the code stops changing I can make back-port patches available
for older Postfix versions, but I won't include whitelist support
with stable releases.

        Wietse

Seems to work as advertised. This is what I'm using this at the end of smtpd_recipient_restrictions to exempt clients from greylisting. (The warn_if_reject is instrumentation to log when there's a hit during testing.)

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
  ... usual stuff ...
warn_if_reject reject_rbl_client hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com=127.0.0.1
  warn_if_reject reject_rbl_client list.dnswl.org
  warn_if_reject reject_rbl_client swl.spamhaus.org
  permit_dnswl_client swl.spamhaus.org
  permit_dnswl_client hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com=127.0.0.1
  permit_dnswl_client list.dnswl.org
  check_policy_service unix:private/greylist

  -- Noel Jones