On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 2:07 PM, Victor Duchovni
<victor.ducho...@morganstanley.com> wrote:
> Simon also publishes SRPMs, so you can build an equivalent RPM on any
> latest/greatest release of an O/S, for which Simon has not yet uploaded
> a binary package. You really should always do that, and not trust that
> some downloaded collection of bits is not booby-trapped.

This would be no problem except I've never attempted this before and
just did some searching on the web for tutorials I can follow since I
don't have any experience and honestly I couldn't find much. Does
anyone know that level of difficultly involved from turning SRPM's
into a RPM file I can use / distribute to others? I have the time and
dedication but lack the experience and knowledge.