Thanks to ALL.

I made it using the header_checks method using

in main.cf:
header_checks = regexp:/usr/local/etc/postfix/header_checks

in header_checks:

Seems to work like a charm :-)

The VPN way certainly was another valuable thing but of course it'd need
lots of additional work on all the client computers and so it wasn't the
quickiest way.

However, the header_checks thing was a ver quick and easy solution.

Thanks again
Tom