El 24/11/10 18:41, Victor Duchovni escribió:
On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 06:35:19PM +0100, Angel L. Mateo wrote:

Hello,

        I'm running postfix (version 2.5.5, from debian lenny package) with
amavis
and spamassassin for spam checks.

        For amavis and SA to work, we have 2 postfix instances, the main one
running in port 25 and other running in other port 2500 that receive mails
from amavis.

A "postfix instance" is a complete Postfix system with its own
configuration directory, queue directory, ... as described in

Perhaps you mean two instances of the smtpd(8) service in the same
master.cf(5) file (of a single Postfix instance).

        OK. I have two smtpd services in one postfix instance.

/^X-Spam-(.*)/  REPLACE X-MySpam-$1

        in header_checks.pcre

In the main.cf of postfix at port 25 I have configured:

header_checks = pcre:/etc/postfix/header_checks.pcre

        In master.cf I have a line like:

10025   inet    n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
        -o header_checks=

This won't work, since header_checks are performed by cleanup(8) not
smtpd(8).  See http://www.postfix.org/FILTER_README.html or better yet,
use real Postfix instances:

        OK. Thank you.

--