On 12/17/2010 02:51 PM, Wietse Venema wrote:
Bo?tjan M?ller:
On 12/17/2010 01:17 PM, Wietse Venema wrote:
Bo?tjan M?ller:
Hi,

I have a problem with aliases, and would like to make it work.
I have the following situation I have two servers one postfix v 2.0.18
and on the other (new one) v 2.6.5.
The problem is that I have migrated some users to the new server and set
up transport maps for them on the old server. The users are also
referred to in /etc/aliases file. Still somehow these specific users do
not receive mail when sent to the alias they are in. And also there is
no message in the logs that would explain the situation.
/etc/aliases is used for domains in main.cf:mydestination.

        Wietse
what about using an entry in full email adress form in /etc/aliases?
As documented, the left-hand side must not have a domain.

        Wietse
No, not on the left side, left side is named a single word that only contains letters like the following example:

myalias: user1, user2, u...@domain.tld

As far as I understand aliases(5) man page value can be an RFC 822 compatible mail.

Regards,
B.