On 12/18/10 8:16 PM, John Brahy wrote:
Hello,

I'm having a problem configuring what I thought would be a postmaster account alias but I'm not getting all my non-deliverable mail reports and host not found reports. How do I get all that mail to go to a specific email address?

bounce_notice_recipient = defaults to "postmaster"

You can choose which notices you want to receive with the notify_classes= option.

I don't know what "host not found reports" are - when postfix cannot find a recipient mailhost, the recipient is rejected; generating bounces in this situation would not be the right thing to do.

--
J.